Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Due for an update!

Hi remember me! I'm the one who hasn't posted in oh... quite a while haha! I'm still alive and kickin, and still runnin! The biggest part of my delay has been my lack of a computer, it's busticated and I've been too lazy to get it fixed since my phone has been fully capable of handling most of my internet needs, but soon, very soon I tell you I shall have it fixed and once again bore... er... I mean captivate you with the trials and tribulations of training for my next grand adventure in running! That's right it's almost a new year and that means a new season of running and what better race to start it off than the inaugural Kalamazoo Marathon! I'm all signed up and ready to go as are a few of my friends. I'm excited and looking forward to it. Now all I've got to do is conquer winter training and keep my own inner demons in check! I've found a different philosophy and schedule for training in a recent Runner's World magazine that was created and used by the Hansons-Brooks Distance Project. I'll update more on this in the future. So until I return again, which I promise will be sooner rather than later happy running and happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm interested to see what new training program you're following this time around. I'm OBSESSED with training programs.... always on the hunt for the "perfect" one. :)

    ReplyDelete