Music ~ Mumford and sons ~ British accents and a banjo in the band, how can you resist?
Food ~ Penn Station East Coast Subs ~ Move over Quiznos and Subway, These are delicious!
Candy Obsession ~ Generic bulk sugar covered gummi bears ~ need I say more?
Television (A tie) ~ How I Met Your Mother ~ SUIT UP! ~ and ~ Raising Hope ~ I can't even describe it
Snack food ~ Garlic Lovers Hummus and pita chips ~ Who doesn't love garlic?
Movie ~ Inception ~ Chris Nolan is my favorite director, he hasn't made something I didn't like
Moment in Sports ~ The Detroit Lions Won 4 in a row!!! ~ Last time you could say that was 1999!
Just a few of my favorite things from the last 365. Now since the first of the year has come and gone it's probably time I make some goals for 2011. Some are specific and some are more generic.
- train for and complete kalamazoo marathon
- maintain running at least 4 days a week when not training for something in specific
- run at least one 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon
- run a race in a different state
- add in more cross training
- bike more
- volunteer at a race
- meet more local runners
- run in the morning at least one day M-F
- run 1000 miles
- Keep track of my running totals better (that way I know if I hit 1000 or not haha)