Wednesday, March 14, 2012

musical obsession

I think I've mentioned before that I love music and listen to it often. I don't remember if I told you that I tend to obsess over songs for a bit. Well I do and though I don't know if you want to know what I've been tapping my foot too lately I'm going to share it anyway


Walk Off the Earth - Somebody That I Used to Know (I realize this is a cover but I like it better than the orig. How can you top 5 people playing one guitar?)


Fun - We are young (


Grouplove - Colours


Eric Church - Springsteen (I acutally bought all 3 of his albums on itunes after seeing him live)


Mumford and Sons - Home ( Still cannot wait for a new album)


The Head and the Heart - Lost in My Mind


Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks


On a running related note, last week the lady in charge of pacers for the Cleveland Marathon opened a facebook group for us and started putting up our bios! I think it's pretty cool, I've never done something like this before! (don't tell anyone but I keep checking the website for that race and the Riverbank 25k that I'm pacing to see if they've put the bios up on the website) Yup I'm a runnerd :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment