Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fresh Look!

I've been wanting to revamp the look of this blog for a while now, and as you can see, I've finally done it! I wanted to change the title and decided that while I was at it, a new look would be nice. I felt like Running Reboot doesn't really fit anymore since it has been 3 years since I returned to running. I hope you like the changes. I'm pretty happy with them, and it was fun playing around with paintbrush and Photoshop. Along the way I came up with a couple of other designs that didn't make the cut. I thought you might appreciate those too, so here are the rejected ideas.
A little too day time tv drama


I hope you all like the new look!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I kinda love the B&B logo as well as the Red Beard Runner! LOL! But overall, great new look. :)

    ReplyDelete